Balsamic Vinaigrette

I've never really loved balsamic vinegar, I'm more of a red wine vinegar lover. But this recipe is great, the honey and dijon really brighten up this very traditional vinaigrette recipe.

I also made some roasted red pepper hummus today, using my hummus, I just added roasted red pepper to it and
voilà! I almost considered adding some scallions but I didn't. Maybe next time...


Balsamic Vinaigrette
Recipe adapted from Chinese Grandma

2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon dijon mustard

1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup olive oil

2 garlic clove, crushed


  • Using a blender, combine all of the ingredients and blend until emulsified, about 1-2 minutes.



Ashley

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts